• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Random thoughts

Honcho

yeah man it is great in the new 2021 year, no news of covid, war, bombings,yet. Sometimes I wonder what d be the first bad or good news I hear. We in Russia have 10 days hiliday. I m on a stand by alert, for 5 days. then my buddy d change me. I got 30 % payment while I stay home. If called to work 200%.

JL Sargent

Honcho, you and your wife have any kids? My wife and I have one son, Auston. He just turned 17.
74880623_10156805821143036_2826815519946964992_o.jpg

Honcho

My daughter to be 30 this year. She has a spouse he is third after captain in a trade fleet. He works mostly on foreign lines. 6 mothes in seas and then 4 monthes at home. Many times he was in USA. Daughter works as an English teacher in a private school. I tell her that she d never make real money by working herself. To make money one got to work with other ppl hands. I mean her, to open her own school. That s us. Don t wonna share daughter s pic without her knowing it.613.JPG

Honcho

A freind of mine went huntin on 4 wd fell in a ditch, CALLED ME FOR A HELP. I was out of jod tolt my chief and got a permission for an hour. After all that rain I couldn t reach im road is nurrow and steep. I hardly got meself out of that mess. Getting outa there road was uphill clay got wet there was no way to go on my four. Had to pull myself by bucket, hydraulic is weak to compare with Cat it simply can not to pull itself out by hydraulic. I started to cut wet clay to dry a little the road.it took me 2 hours meter by meter. I got out there. Right in time to start workn. A freind had to hire anither tractor to make a passage to him and to pull him outa there, this hunting gonna cost him dear. Fortunately he wasn t far from city.

Honcho

I like survival, combat, nature, history, weapons, and misterious crime investigations.