• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ran over my stud remover with my truck and ua broke my truck.

Fat Dan

Broke my Mac cam-over stud remover. Was pulling head studs got all but the last two, one 3/4 stud and a 7/16 stud. Broke the remover on the smaller stud, I was supersized when it snapped. I thought for sure the stud snapped.
stud remover.jpg
How would a guy find a Mac tool truck. They use to stop at the shop where I worked and I knew a guy that sold Snap-on but the shop is gone and the guy is too.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I moved this thread over the Shop Talk forum in the Tools of the Trade thread.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I broke one of those about thirty years ago. It was Craftsman though and they wouldn't replace it. I Veed it out with a grinder and welded it up. I've only used it a couple of times since.

mitch504

I'm just impressed you managed to remove a stud with that. I've owned one better than 30 yrs, and not gotten my money's worth out of it, yet. :rolleyes:

MarshallPowerGen

Occupation
Generator Technician & Equipment Mechanic
Toss it in the mail with a note that has the part number, what's broken, and your info. They'll ship you a replacement pretty quick.
Send your warranty items to:
Consumer Warranty Returns
Mac Tools
4380 Old Roberts Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228

Items will be evaluated and those accepted under Mac Tools Warranty will be replaced. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing and replacement.

All Returns should include:

1. A list of the tools that you are returning. (Use item numbers or a description of the tool.)
  2. Your Name, Address, and Phone Number. (Items cannot be returned to a PO Box, include a physical address.)

Old Doug

I havent seen a mac truck in a long time i thought it was a local deal and they were still other places.

Fat Dan

I've only seen them in Anchorage, I haven't seen one locally for some time. I sent the stud remover to the warranty department yesterday. Had to dig out of the snow three times this week so it is taking time
.IMG_3601[1].JPG Digging out the snowblower.
IMG_3600[1].JPG Snowbank 7'+ high