• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Questions on creating a rental company

dcs-rent.ru

Hello! I use Google translator, so sorry if something is not clear. I need help. I have a rental company for construction equipment (excavators, dozers, cranes, loaders etc.) in Russia, Moscow. Since in our country there is an economic crisis, I had a desire to create a company for the rental of equipment in the United States. I would like to understand:

- how are things with rental companies in America.

- in which city to start better?

- how is construction equipment rented with or without a driver?

- with or without fuel?

- do customers buy more equipment through the site or come to a sales point?

Do rental companies retake other equipment for rent or rent only their own?

Do you work on prepayment or postpay? Often, construction companies do not pay their debts? Immediately I would like to say we have in Russia all the special equipment for rent with a driver and fuel! and we also have a very advanced re-renting of another's construction equipment, since it allows us not to lose a client if, for example, a client needs an excavator and he is busy, we take an excavator from a partner company or a small owner and provide the client with an excavator. in this way, we make money on this and do not lose a client, since we satisfy his need.

I would also like to understand if your clients come to the site to choose a technique? In our country, the customer calls and orders the equipment, pays the bill and we deliver the equipment to the customer’s object, i.e. the client does not need to come to the office or to the place where all the equipment is.

thanks for the help!

Last edited: