• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Question- using new cutter

kckc

Hi
getting ready to use the first hydraulic attachment on my ASV SR80 - little confused though. the manual says
I can pressurize the low flow intermittently with the roller hand control - the next page talks about continuous flow - it talks about pressurizing the upper low flow coupler press the top of the switch and to pressurize the lower low flow coupler press the bottom of the switch. So I guess my question is, do I want either or both the upper or lower pressurized?

Belooky

The upper and lower buttons control which way fluid runs. Hitting the upper button will turn the cutter one way. The lower button will reverse it. Only one direction works at a time

kckc

great thanks !! another question - when is the case drain hydraulic connection used? the unit I'm demoing is a low flow and has 2 hoses....

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
great thanks !! another question - when is the case drain hydraulic connection used? the unit I'm demoing is a low flow and has 2 hoses....

The Case Drain Line is mostly only Supplied and Used with Hi-Flow Attachments Only ……..