• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Question on JD 650G

Loggermc

I have recently purchased a 1997 JD 650G and I have a service question. I need to remove the left side hydraulic cylinder (it leaks) that controls the left to right motion of the PAT blade. The front of that cylinder connects to the blade via a pin that also retains the tilt function cylinder. My question is how to remove the pin so that I can remove the cylinders? The pin goes through three metal bosses (and the ends of the two hydraulic cylinders) and the only bolt that I see is a through bolt that goes between the upper boss and upper cylinder end. If I remove that bolt, can the pin then be driven out, or is there something else that I'm missing?