• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

pulverizers

farmerlund

Occupation
Farmer/ excavator
Does anyone have a good source for a used concrete pulverizer for a 200-300 size excavator? I don't really want to buy a new one they seam to be kind of high priced for what they are. Looking for a cheap way to break up some old concrete so I can reuse it for rip rap and other things. I keep watching the auction sites but haven't spotted one yet. I am not really in a hurry.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I never specifically looked for one but I don't recall ever having seen a used one for sale. I don't think anyone ever gets rid of them as they sure come in handy. They are certainly expensive to buy new also. I wonder if one could be rented with or without a machine. A lot of rip rap could be processed in a month.

td25c

We use a make shift wrecking ball with the excavator .

Can grab & drop it with the thumb on flat work or rig it with a 12' choker for busting walls .

Low tech will win every time when it comes to bustin up concrete . :D

Demolished an old swimming pool last week . Took the excavator & Ford tractor to the job .

xr4ticlone

Occupation
Trusted Adviser to the Construction World
I know where on is for a 330 size machine...may work on a 300?

It's a Tramac.

tbone1471

If it doesn't fit on the 300. I am looking for one for a 330 and 450. If you have an asking g peice and location please let me know.

walkerv

Does anyone have a good source for a used concrete pulverizer for a 200-300 size excavator? I don't really want to buy a new one they seam to be kind of high priced for what they are. Looking for a cheap way to break up some old concrete so I can reuse it for rip rap and other things. I keep watching the auction sites but haven't spotted one yet. I am not really in a hurry.
This one almost looks to good to be true is this what your looking for ? https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/construction-attachment/for-sale/26792675/2003-cat-c-4200