• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pull Type Ripper

Swamp rat

I am looking for a pull Ripper to use behind a 9520 Tractor.I saw a 5 shank w/parabolic shanks , havent found it agian. Does any one have one they would like to sell or have info as to where to look for one? It will be pulled to loosen dirt in front of scrapers and on occasion will incounter minor Rock. Thanks

Jimbo

You might try out in the Bakersfield, Ca area; those type rippers are often used in the farming out there.
Also might try DeLoss Machinery in Barstow, Ca

22a

Have a copy of an old sales brochure, from "Allied Tractor Equipment Co" Seattle, Washington.
Featured 2 models;
HSR-60, 0" to 24" digging depth, weight 5946 lbs. Hydraulic Cylinder 8"x22".
HSR-80 0" " 30" digging depth, weight 8020 lbs. Hydraulic Cylinder 8"x28".

These were known as the "ISAACSON-DESIGNED HYDRAULIC SUPER-ROOTERS". If the photo and specifications are anything to go on they would have been a
fairly impressive machine.

Last edited:

Fred Spain

Pic 2.jpg Pic 1.jpg Hi there. Can anyone tell me anything about this Ripper? We have only just purchased it (i.e. it came with the Dozer we purchased) and there are no markings or anything on it. It is 2.65m (8'8") in length and 0.85m (2'9") wide.