• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

programming 331 keycode to start?

707pc50

can some one help me with how to program the digital keypad start on a 2007 331. I have the master code the previous owner gave me but don't have a manual and would like to add another code, also If I could change the count down time before you have to punch it in again that would be great? While we are on the topic of the computer system on this machine is there a way to have the aux hydraulics automatically kick on when you start the machine so you don't have to hit the button for aux hyd to use thumb?

thanks

crewchief888

can some one help me with how to program the digital keypad start on a 2007 331. I have the master code the previous owner gave me but don't have a manual and would like to add another code, also If I could change the count down time before you have to punch it in again that would be great? While we are on the topic of the computer system on this machine is there a way to have the aux hydraulics automatically kick on when you start the machine so you don't have to hit the button for aux hyd to use thumb?

thanks

best thing you can do is get an operators manual for the machine, it explains step by step how to change or add codes.
off the top of my head i couldnt tell you.

the countdown time is pre programmed into the controller, nothing you can change there.

highly doubtful you would be able to have the aux on all the time...

:drinkup

707pc50

best thing you can do is get an operators manual for the machine, it explains step by step how to change or add codes.
off the top of my head i couldnt tell you.

the countdown time is pre programmed into the controller, nothing you can change there.

highly doubtful you would be able to have the aux on all the time...

:drinkup

Cool thanks I guess indidnt mean all the time on the aux just activated on when you start machine automatically then operator could turn it off, I believe the cats are like this. I am supposed to be getting a book from the previous owner soon thanks for the help.