1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Problem Getting on Forum

Discussion in 'Support' started by kshansen, Mar 14, 2017.

1. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem getting on the Forum lately?

It happened once a few days ago forget the exact error message that comes up after the little arrow goes around for several seconds then a blank screen pops ups saying something like Bad Portal 502.

I have the address in my tool bar for Google Chrome browser and I also tried doing a Google search and clicking on a link there and get the same message.

Tried a few time earlier today with no luck and just now tried and it opens right up fast.

2. Pixie

Pixie Well-Known Member

killing trees, fixing stuff
    Yes. It appears from the post dates to have been out from 3-4 am til around 1 this afternoon.

3. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Senior Member

Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
    YUP.. says, bad gateway..502..
    I just give it an hr or so & try again.. sometimes its down for hrs but never all day.. maybe maintenance??

4. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Growing pains with the new software. I contacted Steve this morning when I got the error message around 6 AM central standard. I don't know the inter workings of the software to give a better explanation.