1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Prime-mover LD50 or(John Deere)

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by Sandhills-elect, May 11, 2010.

1. Sandhills-elect

Sandhills-elect Active Member

electrical contractor
    What can you guys tell me about these loaders, i can't find much info on the net, i think they were bought out. I know it has 3 cylinder John deere diesel motor, other than that not much. Any ifo much appreciate. Sorry didn"t get picture the first time!! Look below. Thanks Brent.

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. Sandhills-elect

Sandhills-elect Active Member

electrical contractor
    Prime-Mover LD 50 or John Deere

What can you guys tell me about these loaders, i can't find much info on the net, i think they were bought out. I know it has 3 cylinder John deere diesel motor, other than that not much. Any ifo much appreciate Thanks Brent.

Attached Files:

3. boreal fish

boreal fish New Member

Would you be willing to sell your LD50? Cash, as is where is. I need to know ASAP as we will be buying another one March 10. Thanks, Randy

4. buckfever

buckfever Senior Member

dad had a primemover skidloader and you could not kill the thing. Was not fancy or fast but in it's day would out work a bobcat everytime.

5. steve7547

steve7547 New Member

I have one & mine has a full cab with heat. its in great condtion & has a 4 cyl motor, very strong! Make me an offer!