• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Prime-mover LD50 or(John Deere)

Sandhills-elect

Occupation
electrical contractor
What can you guys tell me about these loaders, i can't find much info on the net, i think they were bought out. I know it has 3 cylinder John deere diesel motor, other than that not much. Any ifo much appreciate. Sorry didn"t get picture the first time!! Look below. Thanks Brent.

Last edited:

Sandhills-elect

Occupation
electrical contractor
Prime-Mover LD 50 or John Deere

What can you guys tell me about these loaders, i can't find much info on the net, i think they were bought out. I know it has 3 cylinder John deere diesel motor, other than that not much. Any ifo much appreciate Thanks Brent.

Attachments

• 81782782.jpg
    81782782.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3,165

boreal fish

Would you be willing to sell your LD50? Cash, as is where is. I need to know ASAP as we will be buying another one March 10. Thanks, Randy

buckfever

dad had a primemover skidloader and you could not kill the thing. Was not fancy or fast but in it's day would out work a bobcat everytime.

steve7547

Would you be willing to sell your LD50? Cash, as is where is. I need to know ASAP as we will be buying another one March 10. Thanks, Randy

I have one & mine has a full cab with heat. its in great condtion & has a 4 cyl motor, very strong! Make me an offer!