1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

pricing on bobcats

Discussion in 'Skid Steers' started by cat320, Jun 8, 2013.

1. cat320

cat320 Charter Member

I was looking at an s570 unit dealer quoted a price at $39,500 assuming this is the list price how much would they come down from that price? this one has the A71 package plus, 2 spd, block heater, hydraulic bucket positioning, sjc controls,68" low pro bucket, std 8ply tires, suspension seat attachment control kit, cab acc. package.

Also how are these new units?

2. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Well-Known Member

The rest of the M series is really nice. I hope these 500's are well thought out as well. 5 ft wide has a place in landscaping for sure. I have the t630 and I am impressed.

3. crewchief888

crewchief888 Senior Member

most dealers wont budge much on prices.
    we've sold a lot more s650's and t770's than any of the 500's

:drinkup

4. snocrete

snocrete Well-Known Member

concrete, light excavating, snow & ice management
    I would say you'll get them to budge some (under 40k otd???), but from what I've heard, the 500 series are back ordered pretty bad??? I think there are a lot of guys that have been waiting for these units to come out, and now that its here, they are selling faster than they can make them.

I've put some hours on a T770(grading, running a breaker, concrete demo with a beak, & other concrete related tasks) & rented a S650 for winter work a yr or 2 ago. Both very nice machines. In the last few months I've played around in the T590 & S590 machines, and really liked them. The cabs on the new M series are the nicest in the industry IMO.

I ordered a new S590 A91 package (HF, 2spd, SJC,) and should be seeing it in a couple weeks. I ordered it with the inset rim kit & HD reg lug tires, putting the machine width @ 60in. I have 74in buckets(and bigger) that I will run on it, but will also have a 62in bucket to use when space is limited.