• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pressure washer / steam cleaner hose

Bumpsteer

Occupation
Mechanical designer
Anyone have a good on line source for pressure washer hose? Looking for 3/8 id, 3000 psi.

Current hose is Eagle and has held up very well.

Thanx

Ed

51cub

Occupation
semi retired
I can't vouch for any of these but here's a couple names. Grainger, JGBhose, and pressurewashersdirect.com

Sberry

Occupation
Farmer
There is a difference between house for hot and cold. The one I bought from Direct must be single wire. Had it blow out the other day from a nick. It was 5 yrs old but not much use, I had it right hot though and blew a small hole in. They have ends come off once in a while.

Sberry

Occupation
Farmer
The yellow was a 4k hose I got from Northern lasted pretty well for 10 yrs or so. The new black was Direct, was 3k and the guy told me they had some issues but went shopping over it and got better. It was economical but didn't hold the ends well.

Sberry

Occupation
Farmer
4020 steamers.JPG Golf steamer.JPG Seems the last black 1 wire I got was 100 for 100 from direct. But that has been a while now. Its nice cold and light but if a guy has to be real dependable might do better 2 wire and that discount price is really good. I should have got a whole box of screw on replacement ends, I got some and the guy tried to clearance some and regret not getting them. For hot washers they work about as well as crimps.

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
Our one hose house has good pressure washer stuff. Plus if I need something I can just go right in and grab it.

Walker1

View attachment 236658 View attachment 236659 Seems the last black 1 wire I got was 100 for 100 from direct. But that has been a while now. Its nice cold and light but if a guy has to be real dependable might do better 2 wire and that discount price is really good. I should have got a whole box of screw on replacement ends, I got some and the guy tried to clearance some and regret not getting them. For hot washers they work about as well as crimps.

Thats one powerful steam cleaner! It took off all the green and half the steel on that tractor.