1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

preparing a quote for line boring / machining after 20 years out of the game !

Discussion in 'In the Office' started by Dat kennels, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Dat kennels

Dat kennels Member

Crostwick Kennels
    Hi Guys , been a time served ( American equivalent JourneyMan??? ) Machinist / Welder 20 years ago , took pride in my work never took shortcuts never struggled to find employment then along came opportunity to takeover one of the largest boarding kennels in the Norfolk UK area. Machinist / Welder was my trade dogs are my passion!!!
    Along came COVID-19 in March 2020 and everything came to grinding stop. Five staff furloughed kennels without no income what so ever booking being cancel at 50 plus per week so not good to say the least
    Kennels slowly coming back to life but need a new income stream in the mean time
    Could you guys give me some idea of the going rates in America as we are not poaching on your farm!!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    DMiller likes this.
  2. Zewnten

Zewnten Well-Known Member

Guy in my area charges $400 per hole

DMiller likes this.