• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Powered grease guns

unimog

I use Schaeffer products myself, they are great. I use some redline products in other applications but for industrial use Schaeffer is about the best. I hear Cen-Pe-Co is good but Schaeffer is available locally for me.

biggixxerjim

I have switched to Salesrep's grease and have found it to be good. I was previously using a grease from Lubrication Engineers that was excellent. I tried Salesrep's grease and found it to be just as good but a cheaper.
KSSS, try spraying a heavy concentrate of simple green on the grease spots on your clothes before they go in the laundry. They will come out clean as new. Also, when wiping excess grease off the equipment, a rag wet with simple green cleans really well.

WD-40 will work WONDERS on any greasy stain.... saturate the area, scrub it down a little, throw it in the wash, and PRESTO!!!!:cool2

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Try rubbing Gojo into the stains. I've always had good luck with that. :yup