• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Power tune

kevinc1650

Check out TS Performance MPHD. Gain 20 - 30% more HP and Torque. 10-20% better fuel economy. What engine are you running?

heymccall

Google "Pittsburgh Power" and "Bruce Mallinson". That's the only guy I trust for extra power AND fuel economy. He runs a monthly column in one of the truck papers, too.

Stermerfarm

Well if you read the ads Pittsburgh Power and Bully dog said there would be an increase in hp and torque, but that's why I'am asking if anyone has had any experience with them in the real world. I have had this truck for three years.
Most of the time 515hp is plenty of power, but you never have to much.
My last truck was 1994 IH 9300 with a 3406 Cat and it was turned up to 475 (more or less) and the MPG runs at 5.5 to 6.5 with both trucks .
Paul