• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Posting Photos on HEF

Tinkerer

I was wondering if many members knew that we can copy and paste photos in threads.
For me it is more convenient than using the little blue upload a file pane below the message pane.
If you want to delete the image before posting it just highlight it and use the cut option.
I never log-in with anything but a pc.
It may work with phones also, but I won't know until someone that has done it with one responds.
upload_2020-4-4_9-25-19.jpeg

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Just had to try it that way, just clicked on the picture in my image editing program and selected "Copy Image" then opened this box by hitting the reply button and then just pasted it here.

upload_2020-4-4_16-40-16.png
Yep this was done to save time rotating tires on the 769 C, seems tire man forgot his jack and blocking!