• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Possible H.E.F. Merchandise?

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I know you were Digger, and I'm like you for the exception that my money was invested in burgers. For all you skinny people, you all can freeze during the winter. Like I say, "fats where its at!"

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Christmas prezzies arrived

And I'll bet you're not going to be the least bit surprised by her reaction, are you? :cool2

Luckily my better half has a sense of humour ( she married me ) but was a bit upset that I didnt order 3 shirts. As a result she has handed over her shirt to Perry.

I was only picking on you cause you were the first one brave enough to post a pic of yourself in the forum's colors.

I dont want to be second, it would ruin all future sales but heres a pic to prove they arrived :thumbsup

perry 019.jpg

swampdog

I'd be interested in a ball cap if they were available, especially if they were available in a larger size. Stickers of various sizes would be good too!

hemetco

Occupation
i m mechanical engineer plus machining expert
yes that true

i would like to appreciate your idea about having online store for heavy equipments (parts, accessories, and equipments itselves) i m merchant for heavy equipment myself and also we have great under one shade services for heavy equipment repair, maintenance and manufacturing for OEM and custom parts for different AMERICAN, JAPANESE and others.

Thank You

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Then MR Schwartz do so by all means they are a great quality item.

JoelDirt

Occupation
Council worker
Does anyone know why the HEF store isnt working? or is it just my crapy computer.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Does anyone know why the HEF store isnt working? or is it just my crapy computer.

Because nobody bothered to fix it after the BIG forum problems of last fall. I'm sure there's a long, sad story attached to it, but I don't know what it is.

The other option would be to PM Steve directly. I know he'd be happy to sell some of those T-shirts. (He still has plenty.)

JoelDirt

Occupation
Council worker
Aww bugger, righto might do that be nice if they got it up and going again. Cheers digger.

lybearing

Occupation
manager
in my opinion , having online store for the parts of heavy equipments is a good idea . what is the link of the website ?
how to pay ? by paypal or credit card .
how to receive ? by TNT , DHL ,UPS or FEDEX . hope the transport cost is as low as possible .

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
in my opinion , having online store for the parts of heavy equipments is a good idea . what is the link of the website ?
how to pay ? by paypal or credit card .
how to receive ? by TNT , DHL ,UPS or FEDEX . hope the transport cost is as low as possible .

The thread is about our online store here, to buy Heavy Equipment Forums T-shirts. I'm sure you would look very good in one.

Hey, uh, you're not thinking of violating our advertising policy by spamming the forum, are you? :cool2

Jimwilson

Hello I am a new member I was looking for info on adjusting brakes on a d5b. Does fine for the first five minuets then the brakes start to drag and hold the machine. Any suggestions. Thanks