• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Possible H.E.F. Merchandise?

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
There is an $8 surcharge to Canada and Mexico, and a $10 surcharge to nearly everywhere else outside the US. These are costs imposed by USPS, which has turned out to be the most economical way to ship these.

Last edited:

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I got mine last weekend here in North Carolina! I wore one to work this week, and I had over a dozen people ask me about the forum. Now we just need some hard hat decals!

liebherr1160

Occupation
Crane Operator
Any chance of getting the diffrent equipment under the HEF logo ,re: dozer's, loader's ,cranes ..
Either generic or labeled ..although the labeled one's i suspect may cost more due to licensing the brand ..

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Countdown...

Remember, there are only (insert number here) shopping days until Christmas!
Make sure that when you give your Christmas list to your Mommy, or wife, girlfriend, or significant other, to mail to Santa, that it includes a number of HEF T-shirts in your size, and be sure to include the necessary link to the HEF store so that Santa knows where to get them for you!

:yup

(This has been a public service announcement.)

:bouncegri

Last edited:

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Steve ,
thank you for the shirts they arrived today,Many thanks for the prompt service 4 day is not bad well done to US postal service and An POST.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Look at that! There ya go guys. But some T-shirts and you too can look like NC dozer. :thumbsup Well, uh, maybe not exactly like NC Dozer, cause that wouldn't really be a good thing... :cool2

(There's a reason I dig ditches instead of being a salesman...) :D

stock

Occupation
Digger are you and the boys inferring that I consumed my apparel with some fodder beans

T-SHIRTS NOW IN STOCK lol

well I DIDN'T now as we are on this subject are their any kiddie sizes???

The xxl are too much for one stock to eat.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
(There's a reason I dig ditches instead of being a salesman...)

The salesman side is working.

Thanks for the reminder in your handle Digger :thumbsup

Was going to visit the store but kept getting side tracked..............have now finally got around to ordering the wifes Christmas present :D boy is she going to be suprised, a special prezzie all the way from the States. :tong

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Digger are you and the boys inferring that I consumed my apparel with some fodder beans

T-SHIRTS NOW IN STOCK lol

well I DIDN'T now as we are on this subject are their any kiddie sizes???

The xxl are too much for one stock to eat.

Well, it could've said "HEF store now stocking T-shirts", but then the grader operators would all have thought we had HEF hosiery... :beatsme

...have now finally got around to ordering the wifes Christmas present boy is she going to be suprised,...

And I'll bet you're not going to be the least bit surprised by her reaction, are you? :cool2

:)

Grader4me

Well, it could've said "HEF store now stocking T-shirts", but then the grader operators would all have thought we had HEF hosiery... :beatsme

:)

Hey! Members are going to get the wrong idea here..well...hummm...maybe you could consider the HEF hosiery??.....:cool2.........Not!..lol

There ya go OCR..I left it wide open for you...

stock

Occupation
Any kiddie sizes available?

WWW.xxxxxxx machinery.xxxx has them, I know 'cause we got them already nice black ones!,but children being children he now wants a yellow one to match dad.

Last edited by a moderator:

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Digger I know I'm not purtty but I know I look better than some of the mugs I've seen on here! I worked hard on this body, and invested a lot of time and money aswell!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I've invested a lot of money in my body too. Unfortunately, most of it has been in the form of pizza. :rolleyes:

I was only picking on you cause you were the first one brave enough to post a pic of yourself in the forum's colors. Thank you. :notworthy