• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

possible CT site work job.

srpccorp

I might have a site work job coming up in September / October in New Fairfield, CT. If anybody on this site covers that area let me know... maybe we can work together. I just want to deal with the trees, the guy needs somebody to build the road though and do the foundation and other site work... he's got the septic covered though I think.

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
I might have a site work job coming up in September / October in New Fairfield, CT. If anybody on this site covers that area let me know... maybe we can work together. I just want to deal with the trees, the guy needs somebody to build the road though and do the foundation and other site work... he's got the septic covered though I think.

Just a notion, but you would think that the guy doing the septic system would be foaming at the mouth to get the road and the rest of the digging, no?:beatsme

KMSEXC

How many feet on the road and how big on cuts & fills i might be interested KMS