1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Portable press

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade' started by Old Doug, Sep 14, 2019 at 2:18 AM.

1. Old Doug

Old Doug Senior Member

Does anyone have or use a portable press. The place were i work dosent have a press so i have to drive home 8 miles or go to a shop thats 4 miles away. I am replaceing the bushings in the top links on a KW 4 bag. I hauled 2 home tonight 2 press in.

2. still learn'n

still learn'n Senior Member

Depends what you are calling portable. I made a h style press where I work I would transport it wherever I needed it if I had to.

I also made another press that uses the all thread I use in my hollow ram. It has holes in 1" plate that are braces so I can either use 3 or 4 rods whatever I need to in the situation. Hyd Press.jpg

gtermini, 02Dmax and funwithfuel like this.