• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Poly/Lexan Door Reccomondations for CT332

ktmrider

Hi all,

I just purchased my first tractor a 500 hour 2007 CT332 with enclosed cab and AC. I bought the ctl in an auction and it did not come with a door.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a polycarb/lexan door. I have a strange feeling I will operate a mulcher in the near future.

I have found offerings from G.R. Manufacturing and cabdepot.com, any other vendors I should check out.

Thanks a lot,

Attachments

• CT332.jpg
    CT332.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 10

ktmrider

I ended up ordering one from GR manufacturing through my JD dealer. It eliminates the flop up style factory john deere door. Also it comes as a complete kit with wiper motor, hinges, handles etc. so JD doesnt get to nickle and dime me to death.

If anybody wants more info PM me and I can share what I have