• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Plow Drivers Dutchess Putnam Ny

PROCUT1

SNOW PLOW DRIVERS - Drivers needed to operate our equipment in southern Dutchess and Putnam counties. Must be experienced, dependable , and available 24/7 during all snow events. We offer TOP PAY and clean modern equipment.
Call 845-897-5296.

crash935

Occupation
Co-Owner of Lakeland Transportation
Was that your portable work sign i seen along the side of west bound 84 the other day? I dont remember the phone # that was flashing on it, probably a county thing anyway.

PROCUT1

No but you just gave me one hell of an idea.......I happen to know someone who has a couple of those message board trailers laying around......Ill just have to think of where to stick em

crash935

Occupation
Co-Owner of Lakeland Transportation
Put them up right along the highway like the county, will probably take them weeks to notice its not their sign or #..

nedly05

Do you hire any part timers? I have a couple of friends going to DCC. They are brothers and the grew up on iron. They may be interested if needed part-timers.