• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Places

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
High guys. I just wanted to let you know something. I'm from the UK. And visiting family in the good ole USA. While on my way to sunny Florida to attend a wedding I was driving on Hwy20 west and needed a place to stay the night. Being a visitor I had no clue where to stay so I found this place. Fairbridge Inn exit 218 1311 Hwy20 west McDonough GA. it was the worst place I have ever had the misfortune to sleep for the night. For $140 for the night I expected it to be at the very least CLEAN. All I'm saying guys don't get caught like I did Avoid this Fairbridge Inn if you can. I know this is not typical of places to stay in America and I hope a one off for me.

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
...and now you know why some people here pull caravans (travel trailers).:D

Really, Really, Beeg ones, with "pop outs" et all.

And use 1 ton diesel trucks to drag them around....

I once came across a truck pulling a smaller gooseneck trailer (while travelling on I-90 in South Dakota),
and hitched to the back of that, was a boat trailer.

Yup, a double.
:rolleyes:

Last edited: