• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pipe beveling / track torch

Old Doug

I was at a pawnshop and they have a BlueRock CG 211c . It looks like it wasnt been used . Some of its parts are still in bags. They want $180.00 for it.

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Heck snatch it up. I’ll send ya the $ for it, I wouldn’t use it often but it would be handy. They’re a spendy unit!

Old Doug

Heck snatch it up. I’ll send ya the $ for it, I wouldn’t use it often but it would be handy. They’re a spendy unit!
This is my last day here if i get over there i will buy it and figure out what to do with it. I need a track torch some times . I see they offer a track for it but i am trying to down size i have a guy wanting to look at my biggest lathe when i get back home.

Old Doug

How big is the lathe you’re getting rid of?
Thats a good ??? i have had it more than 20 years. I think its 18 or 20 and i know it will handle 72" long. Its in pretty good shape. I have another that i am keeping that is the just about like it but is a shorter bed. I am going to try to make sure this guy takes it home but you never know. I think someday i will regret selling it but i really want to down size my stuff right now i have 4 lathes.