• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

pioneer Insolated Coveralls

johntims

Occupation
Service manager
Anyone use the Pioneer winter gear? we are looking at buying some for our field staff, haven't been able to track down a sample yet.

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
I have some Helly Hansen Insulated coveralls, they are very well made and warm but I only wear them in -20C or colder otherwise they're too warm. Helly Hansen has a full line of quality winter gear. It looks like Pioneer are in with Jet tools? Taiwan??

Old Doug

I bought a ceaper brand of coveralls last time. They have lasted well but they didnt fit as good as the carhartts that i had in the past. I dont understand what cotheing makers use for models but from what i have found and what others say most clothes dont fit american Men very good.

Shimmy1

IMO anything but Carhartt is a waste of money. They quite simply outlast anything else 2 to 1. That is as long as you don't wash them 3 times a week. Washing takes the life right out of them. Now as much as I like Carhartt bibs, I have found Dri-Duck to be pretty good for coats.