• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pintle to gooseneck swap possible

danielm

We should start the swap in a few weeks. I hope to be able to retain the pintle hook option if possible so I can pull it with the 2 ton.

I'll try to get some pics of the progress.

danielm

No progress due to health issues. I'm going downhill fast, looks like I'll end up selling it as is to lighten the load.

tsteel

You can do this with ease if you by cuttin the tongue off and building a entire new tongue. We have done it many times!

carogator

how about forming a trailer pool, local co-op, club, neighborhood association, with other trailer owners. you could then use whatever trailer you need as each member has.

adv.wastewater

i am getting ready to have this done... have a 10ton pintle trailer and i am buying the gooseneck part from a trailer manufacturer and having it converted... not going to be switching back and forth, just gooseneck hookup...