1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Pintle hitch trailer to haul JD 670A Grader

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by LOFAYTX, Jul 18, 2020.

1. LOFAYTX

LOFAYTX Well-Known Member

Does someone make a pintle hitch trailer to haul 28K lb's 27 ft JD 670A motor grader?

2. Bls repair

Bls repair Senior Member

Equipment operator,mechanic
    What is weight of trailer

3. LOFAYTX

I don't know what the weight of a trailer would be. Prob 8K to 10K lbs.

4. colson04

colson04 Senior Member

I just saw a 25 ft deck, 5ft beaver tail, 40 ton on Facebook yesterday (Ohio). I would contact a trailer manufacturer(s) and see what they offer. I know one of the guys on here has a big tri-axle tag so options probably exist for your needs.

5. Bls repair

Bls repair Senior Member

Equipment operator,mechanic
    How tall is the grader?

6. Tyler d4c

Tyler d4c Senior Member

Do you have a link to this I maybe interested

7. mowingman

mowingman Senior Member

I would contact Interstate Trailers, in Mansfield, Tx. I bet they build exactly what you need, or if not, they can build it special for you.

8. colson04

colson04 Senior Member

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/933477563833262/

This isn't the same one I saw the other day, but similar. I didnt save the ad because I'm looking for a used 10 ton tag with a 20ft deck. It was too heavy, too big for my needs.

9. suladas

suladas Senior Member

Unless height is an issue there is tons of options. I have a BWS 25 ton triple axle tag, 28' deck 6' beavertail tilt deck.

10. LOFAYTX

Yes I would think that I need a triple axle. The Grader is 10'-6" tall. Thanks for you feedback!

11. colson04

colson04 Senior Member