1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Pintle Hitch Tandem Dual Question

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by KW Kat, Sep 10, 2007.

1. atgreene

atgreene Senior Member

Sounds familair. Did you see my thread on trailer issues? Really burns your azz when these companies take your money but won't stand behind their mistakes, good luck.:Banghead

2. danielm

danielm Well-Known Member

What's the latest?

This place is not far down the road from me. Passed it a few times headed east and had thoughts of stopping by next time to look at a trailer.
    May just keep going...

3. Topher17

Topher17 New Member

Im looking at purchasing another ProTrak Trailer soon. I have had one for 4 years with absolutely NO trouble at all, I am just needing a bigger trailer. Everyone seemed very helpful when I was buying the trailer. Just curious, was your issue resolved?

4. Countryboy

Countryboy Senior Member

Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Topher17! :drinkup

5. KW Kat

KW Kat Member

Update. What an escapade. The first trailer we got was picked up by ProTrak Oct 11th (we had to re-wire/extend light wiring among other things which took about 2-1/2 hrs).
    Then it was back to little or no communication - example "you're on the list". Mid-Nov received a call, we had finally come to the top of the list and a new trailer was to be constructed as ordered. The back to the communication problem. On Dec 10th AM, the new trailer appeared unannounced. Had to scramble to get to the drop off location with my mechanic friend who knew about the entire mess. When we saw the new
    trailer, my friend said this trailer must have been built somewhere else. There was no comparision with the first, everything was as ordered, workmanship was 1000% better, air system worked and did not leak and the brakes were adjusted.

Result. ProTrak corrected the discrepencies to my satisfaction at no additional expense to me. One of the salesmen was the delivery person this time and stated that the
    owner had gone through and fired more than 1/2 dozen employees. We weren't the only customer experiencing problems.

The trailer is good quality and well built . If you can pick it up at the factory I think you couldn't go wrong. I'll post some photos later.

6. Longhorns222

Longhorns222 New Member

Just bought a 35 foot Tandem Dual Pro-Trak Trailer. Everything is perfect. I Couldn't ask for a better trailer!!! You just can't beat a better built trailer for a better price!!

7. Countryboy

Countryboy Senior Member

Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Longhorns222! :drinkup

8. 12 Wyoming

12 Wyoming Active Member

Well lets see some pics of this new trailer!