• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs

StumpyWally

Liv'in the Dream ---------------> in Ballston, NY
Occupation
PE Civil Eng'r, Computer Sys. Mgr., Retired
Updated Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs

Here is a ZIP of a new Excavator Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs spreadsheet.

As promised previously, I have expanded the Doosan section greatly. Be sure to check the revision history at the end for the source.

You can download it & add to it or edit it as you wish. If you add new or corrected info, please post the new one, or send me the updated info & I will incorporate it & post the updated spreadsheet.

StumpyWally

Attachments

• EXCAVATOR Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs.zip
    52.5 KB · Views: 622

StumpyWally

Occupation
If anyone has any info on the pin-on bucket mounting specs for the following current 80 class (midsize) excavators, please post it (or send it in a PM to me), & I will update the master list & re-post to HEF here:

23.6" (600mm) -wide Steel Tracks
Case CX80C (probably same as Link Belt)
Cat 308E2 CR SB
Hitachi ZX85USB-5 (probably same as John Deere)
Kobelco SK80CS-3E
Komatsu PC88MR-10
Kubota KX080-4
Link Belt 80 X3 (probably same as Case)
John Deere 85G (probably same as Hitachi)
Takeuchi TB290
Volvo ECR88D

17.7" (450mm) -wide Steel Tracks, or Unknown Width
Bobcat E85
Doosan DX85R-3
Komatsu PC88MR-8
Wacker-Neuson 8003

Occupation
CEO - Roo Attachments
If anyone has any info on the pin-on bucket mounting specs for the following current 80 class (midsize) excavators, please post it (or send it in a PM to me), & I will update the master list & re-post to HEF here:

23.6" (600mm) -wide Steel Tracks
Case CX80C (probably same as Link Belt)
Cat 308E2 CR SB
Hitachi ZX85USB-5 (probably same as John Deere)
Kobelco SK80CS-3E
Komatsu PC88MR-10
Kubota KX080-4
Link Belt 80 X3 (probably same as Case)
John Deere 85G (probably same as Hitachi)
Takeuchi TB290
Volvo ECR88D

17.7" (450mm) -wide Steel Tracks, or Unknown Width
Bobcat E85
Doosan DX85R-3
Komatsu PC88MR-8
Wacker-Neuson 8003

what do you mean mate? you want the pick up specs?

Occupation
CEO - Roo Attachments
well i have a lot of the sizes for the bucket pin pick ups to suit quick hitches and things if you need that let me know and i will send to you. but i dont have the bucket tip i only have the sies from between the bosses and the pin dia and the distance between the ears as we build buckets.

JDOFMEMI

StumpyWally

I have used the spreadsheet you have worked out a lot over the past few years.

Just wanted to say thanks for putting in the effort and sharing it.

humboldt deere

Occupation
general building and engineering contractor
The sk 80 is 50mm pin, 7.09" stick, pin center 11.42". Volvo ecr88 is 60mm pin, 6.78" at stick, 11.42 pin centers. I have some others but there from a model older than what your asking.

typ4

Occupation
Equipment mechanic for a small company.
Sany 75 is the same as a JD 80 fyi

StumpyWally

Occupation
Updated Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs

Here is a ZIP of a new Excavator Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs spreadsheet.

I have added a Sany section, with dimensions for a Sany 75 per TYP4 (as noted in the revision history at the end).

Humboldt Deere...The Volvo ECR88 is already in the chart, with the same dimensions as you submitted. The Kobelco SK80 is also already in the chart, with the same dimensions as you submitted EXCEPT for pin centers. I had gotten info on 6/12/2012 from a NH parts bulletin that the pin centers were 11.73" (298mm) as opposed to the 11.42" you submitted, so I chose to leave the chart info unchanged. But, thank you for your input.

You can download it & add to it or edit it as you wish. If you add new or corrected info, please post the new one, or send me the updated info & I will incorporate it & post the updated spreadsheet.

StumpyWally

View attachment EXCAVATOR Pin-on Bucket Mounting Specs.zip

Lockotte

The spec sheet looks awesome. I'm looking for buckets to fit my Vermeer CX 224 and since they only made them for a few years it been a struggle to find parts. I have hopes of finding other machines with the same bucket specs?? does anyone have specs for a Vermeer CX 224?

Azariahz

Occupation
Manufacturing
Stumpy your list is amazing. Thank you and to anyone else that has contributed.

I've been working on my own list for some time. I'll add in any extras I have that you're missing and double check some stuff you've got here vs info I have accumulated.
I take all my measurements directly from the machines as I make new accessories for them or from specs sent to me from dealers.

I noticed you have a bucket family line there, I class all mine by machine weight, ex; my EX5 buckets are size appropriate for Kubota U25, Yanmar Vio 20 and 25, Bobcat E26 Etc... so maybe a machine operating weight would be a useful line to add in there?
I'll add in what I've got and you can do what you like with it. Its still Excel 2003 for you?

StumpyWally

Occupation
Its still Excel 2003 for you?

Yes, still Excel 2003...I would welcome any info you could provide.

As to "bucket family", that came from a Cat list. I understand machine weight & how that might be useful, but I don't quite understand your example?? I would read your "EX5" bucket size as meant for a 5 metric ton machine, but that's bigger than any of the machine examples you cite?? Could you explain what you mean?? Maybe the 5 means 5,000 lbs?? That would be about right...

Azariahz

Occupation
Manufacturing
My lineups are named EX#, not just buckets but any accessory. The name does not mean capacity its just a name. In my EX5 line I have buckets, thumbs, rakes etc that fit any machine within a certain size range. That's where I find machine weight useful, maybe someone else would not.

StumpyWally

Occupation
StumpyWally
Have you considered adding a profile to the listing?

By "profile", do you mean a bucket diagram similar to the one you posted??

If so, I had considered it, but I can't find a good enough diagram, so I tried to make the column descriptions in the table as clear as I could.

Do you have a good diagram that I could use??

JDOFMEMI

Stumpy

Thanks again for your work on this list.

I have used it many times to figure out if off brand attachments will fit, or are close enough to modify to fit, my machines.