• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pin dimensions on loader bucket.

sinnful

I have looked everywhere for the dimensions of the pins that hold the draft arms and cylinder to the loader bucket of a John Deere 310d. Any help is appreciated.

Deon

I have a 310D but I don't know what a draft arm is. If you can explain I will put my callipers on it and tell you the diameter.

Deon

OK, you need the diameter of all the pins that attach the bucket to the loader arms and the dump cylinder and dump cylinder linkage. Right?

Deere John

Occupation
Professional Forester
I don't know what the diameters are, but I can offer to those reading this later that the 310C and 310D share the same pin sizes. I have cross referenced the buckets by JD part number in my earlier search for a snow bucket for my 310C. FWIW

sinnful

I found the dimensions today from my dealer. Was making sure I had the right dimensions. Thank you for all the help.