• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pics of your mini!

bmckenzie

Occupation
self employed
looks like a mouthful for the terex !!, How do you like it, I thought the cylinders on top of the boom are a good idea.

cat953

Had it for a couple years now no problems,runs good ,plenty of reach,the cyl on top is a real good design

upnover

Occupation
Consultant
P1010035.jpgDSCF0155.jpg

A pic of the day I brought Yanni home (Yanmar 35-5). Had 155 hours on the meter. Its got 630 now not a lick of trouble. This thing has dug my sewer, rooted out trees. built a rock retaining wall, weeping tile, lifted countless trees, and demolished a house to name just a few jobs. By far the most fun is tearing down and old building. Theres just something about demolishion that gets the heart pounding.

amscontr

Occupation
Operating Engineer 520
E55

So far our E55 does what we need it to do.

Attachments

• IMG_4248.jpg
    IMG_4248.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,285

hmearth

My old grab was worn out so I got this one from better built buckets in Sydney 2 two after ordering it, it was here just in time 20141113_141751.jpg

melli

So far our E55 does what we need it to do.

Just plain jealous. :notworthy
If I ever had the money, I would be all over the E42 or E55. Probably the E55 as it's lifting force puts mine to shame. I get some nasty root pans that are a pain to move. The bucket and blade pin maneuver works for me, but it takes a lot of jockeying to it right. Then I'm tiptoeing all the way to the slash pile.
20140926_125431 (Large).jpg