• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pics of your mini!

Batkom

IMG_0489.JPG IMG_0490.JPG Here is my midi. Bought in December, been working on it ever since, was pretty much a basket case, really ugly and lots of things screwed up on it. Price and the condition of the engine and cylinders convinced me it was worth the effort.
Still need to paint the under carriage, waiting till good weather to clean it and prep for paint.
IMG_0493.JPG

Graham1

Here is my midi. Bought in December, been working on it ever since, was pretty much a basket case, really ugly and lots of things screwed up on it. Price and the condition of the engine and cylinders convinced me it was worth the effort.
Still need to paint the under carriage, waiting till good weather to clean it and prep for paint.
Looks in beautiful condition now. First glance thought it was new.
Graham

OTG AuGres

Occupation
Hobbiest - Forestry and Wildlife Management
View attachment 178458 View attachment 178459 Here is my midi. Bought in December, been working on it ever since, was pretty much a basket case, really ugly and lots of things screwed up on it. Price and the condition of the engine and cylinders convinced me it was worth the effort.
View attachment 178460
Nice looking machine. It sure doesn’t look like a basket case now!!!

Batkom

Thanks,
It runs really well and is actually quite smooth to operate. My last machine was a new 2014 JD 60G.
I would say this machine is just as smooth.
As part of the work I did, all the bucket end pins and bushing were replaced. Bought the Komatsu bushings where I could, but the set right on the end of the stick were no longer available, so I machined those up, and also machined up the 4 pins needed.
Added an Amulet brand quick connector, which required reworking the thumb.
My Hitatchi and John Deere both had the wedge style quick couplers, I much prefer this pin Style. There are no tools needed to change buckets.
The wedge style I always kept a ratchet and a pry bar on the machine for bucket changes

Kryton619

Purchased this 2012 Yanmar VIO 55 last week. It will sit here until the ground thaws....but looking forward to using it. The backhoe on my tractor was just not getting jobs around the property done quick enough.

IMG_20180225_112346_644_1.jpg

Allan M

Occupation
Semi-retired: Strategic planner/author
My U55-4 Kubota lifting chicken house before demo...checking for snakes and other animals that might be underneath; and moving 1500 lb rocks for placement down driveway.

Attachments

• IMG_3308.jpeg
    IMG_3308.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3394.jpeg
    IMG_3394.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46

f311fr1

Operator set up on the slab in front of the house. There was nothing under the slab. At some time it had been dug out to expand the basement with no support. Lesson learned dig to stable earth. I just paid it off this month. I have 2 body panels to replace in 2022.