• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pics of the Little Blue Pegson

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
playing with the new 247 MTL
My brother his his people demo'ing a pig barn and using a tiny little Pegson mobile Jaw crusher to handle the concrete, it sure goes slow.

Attachments

• Pictures 656.jpg
    Pictures 656.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 822
  • Pictures 657.jpg
    Pictures 657.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 903
  • Pictures 659.jpg
    Pictures 659.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 898

humboldt deere

Occupation
general building and engineering contractor
I think those crushers are great, only two contractors here crush concrete, probably because we have so many rivers to pull gravel from. I've been looking at starting a recycled rock crushing operation for a while now, those crushers are real pricey though.

joedirt

Nice looking little rig. I didn't know Pegson made a crusher that small. We could sure use one of those that size around here. Looks like the jaw was set pretty tight? Nice looking material off the belt. What type of material have you run through it? How big is the Jaw? What do you think you were producing with it - tons per hour?

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
Nice looking little rig. I didn't know Pegson made a crusher that small. We could sure use one of those that size around here. Looks like the jaw was set pretty tight? Nice looking material off the belt. What type of material have you run through it? How big is the Jaw? What do you think you were producing with it - tons per hour?

Jaw size is between 24 - 30" I think, all the material going in had to be processed with a 3000 pound lead ball. Tons per hour is about the 100-120 ton per hour range, there was no way we could get that bigger one in as the company sold it, that Tracked crusher weighs in at 110,000 pounds and the jaw is 48 x 60".

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Rather special design i must say.:)
Material going to the front and then back.
Must be because it is built on a trailer.

We got one Eurotrak/Metrotrack from Pegson.:)
Jaw is 600x900, 2 x 3 feet, tracked one, weighs around 55000punds/27t.
Produces around 150-200t/h.
Radiocontrolled feeder and tracks, just move it along as u load the stuff into it.
Nice unit, with a preescreen that u can use to take out the fine stuff.
Falls through the grizzly feeder and onto a side transporter. Or u can put in a plate and drive it trough the jaw.:)

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
That one is not my favourite, I still liked the bigger ones the owner has, those ones put a smile on my face.

stretch

Occupation
gopher
One of our contractors rented a crawler Terex-Pegson to crush some granite from a detention pond we had to build...good machine, no downtime except for coffee breaks and we never had to stop feeding it. Huge machine to an eleven-year-old...