• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PICS OF BAD VANDALISM!! look at them!!

KevD815

This looks pretty similar to the pics that were floating around about a year ago. Disgruntled x-employee went to town with a link belt excavator. Took out the whole fleet. It was horrible. Anyone know if this is the same?

Jt13speed

Occupation
Penn College Operator Student...anxious to get out
Wow now thats just sickening, i just dont understand some people's mindset sometimes!

Redbug

Occupation
Retired and loving it...
I don't know how someone could do that kind of damage without getting themselves hurt in the process. After you damage the first tractor, how do you go about self destroying the other? I don't see how they went about it.

daugherty102

Occupation
Equipment operator
personally the police wouldn't have had a chance at the guy. i prolly would've done the same to him as he did the equipment