• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PickupTrucks.com tests heavy-duties

watglen

Occupation
Farmer, drainage and excavating contractor, Farm d
I read the 2010 heavy duty shootout on pickuptrucks.com.

:eek:

:mad:

:crying:

My dodge is getting its ass spanked! :crying

I find it hard to believe we need all that capability in a pickup, but i also have a hard time getting over the performance envy.

All i know is my 07 cummins will pull everything i want to pull anywhere i want to pull it. Plus, you can't hurt a 5.9. It has 488,000 kms on it now and still strong.

No engines have been this tough since the 7.3 and the 5.9 They just keep throwing technology (per emissions req'ts) at them, while reliability goes out the window.

So what does cummins have in store?

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Woohoo go GM those Denali's are sexy trucks.

jughead

Occupation
retired
when one sees this old man driving gm one will KNOW it is to keep from walking. only slack i will cut them is the small block engine. that sucker will produce some serious horsepower

winky

Occupation
Retired Waterman/Floorlayer
Even though I own a 04 Super Duty 6.0 I still would buy the new Ford over all others