• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Peterbilt 379 Project

Fastdirt

I notice something new every time I look at your truck and I like it. Are you going to close the gap between the box bumper and the fender with the stock rubber flap or similar? How much is left to do? I hope you plan on taking us for a ride with some video and a walk around!

Slammed379

Thank you, I'll probably just put the rubber flap back on. I think I have a couple more weeks of putting the truck back together. Planning on taking it to a car show in mid August!!

Seaside LPS

Been awhile since I checked in on this that is a badass truck. Want to build me one just tri axel with a hook lift? must look out of this world in person

Slammed379

First time on the road since the build. Nothing fell off and everything seems to be working well! Car show next weekend! Time to get some shine on!!

22.jpg21.jpg

Slammed379

I honestly was completely shocked when they announced my truck 1st place, Best Of Show. I was like WTF!!

24.jpg

JDOFMEMI

Congratulations!!

You have put a lot of work in, and the results show it. That is one nice ride.

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
beautiful truck man i cant wait until i finish a couple of projects i got. ive been thinking about a 359 tricked out to haul a lowboy in the future to pull some equipment around

Slammed379

beautiful truck man i cant wait until i finish a couple of projects i got. ive been thinking about a 359 tricked out to haul a lowboy in the future to pull some equipment around

Thank you. I love 359's that are done right. The truck the Pickett bros built is absolutely awesome! If you have a dream go after it!

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
yea man unfortunately i have to finish my turbo 68 mustang and the body work and paint on my father 69 camaro and if i try and sneak in another project my girl firend will probably kill me or worse try and make me sell them

Slammed379

yea man unfortunately i have to finish my turbo 68 mustang and the body work and paint on my father 69 camaro and if i try and sneak in another project my girl firend will probably kill me or worse try and make me sell them

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about, trust me :D