• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Peterbilt 379 Project

390eric

Really nice looking truck. Great job on cleaning everything up. I would love to do one of these, but have no real use for a lowered semi, so it will have to wait till I will the lottery.

JDOFMEMI

That is a nice looking rig now.

I would not have any use for it, but can respect the amount of work it takes to have a custom like that.

Is it going to be a working truck, or just for show?

Slammed379

That is a nice looking rig now.

I would not have any use for it, but can respect the amount of work it takes to have a custom like that.

Is it going to be a working truck, or just for show?

Thank you. Still deciding between all deck plate, polished aluminum 5th wheel or a goose neck. I'll just show it here and there, but its hardly a show truck.

Slammed379

Don't have time to work on the truck this week, but here are some pics I took last Saturday.

193.jpg211.jpg

millercross3

Occupation
Traditional Farm/Ranching...Trucking/Construction
Those custom angle iron rear bumper hangers are awesome...just bustin' your twig n berries...ever consider a texas square and a straight 13" drop versus the bowtie...my opinion... would give her the "GRRR" factor. Maybe you did it already but the airlines in the step box..drill a bigger hole and put a grommet so your airline don't rub through. getting slammed when you least expect it might give you a bad "pucker effect"
planning on hiding the air/electric lines in the frame with quick connects in the back? paint those rear shocks that puurrdy crisp white maybe
anyways I appreciate somebody who's doing the work themselves, not just writing a check for somebody to do it.
forgot to ask "what's her name"? you did name her didn't you. nice work again, keep on keepin' on