• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pegson Tracked Plant Info, Pictures and related questions

theironoracle

Occupation
OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
Well it's official I have sold the crusher!!! This business venture of renting smaller tracked portable crushers is not for me. I made lots of efforts and still lost lots of money. I did not go into this business as being naive about crushers or there repair but rather what it would take to get the machine rented out enough to make it viable...that's all for now......TIO

JPV

Sorry to hear that but I appreciate you updating us, it kind of confirms my suspicions about those!

Danny2354usa

Sorry on 2 counts, You were my first and best customer, Real shot in the arm when I needed one, And also since I grew up at their factory, Very proud of the product and still am, I remember the Metrotrak when it was born, The Eurotrak! Designed to break into Europe since we'd just been purchased by Powerscreen and suddenly had dealers, Terex purchased it all renamed and came over here afterwards to specific dealers that wanted them and they've since moved around.....Or you just got a shitty one ;) I doubt it though