• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PC 200 LC-6

cole17

Occupation
Tile Drainage contractor, grain farmer
Currently looking into purchasing an excavator in the 20ton range. I've found a 2001 pc 200 lc-6 that fits the price range and appears to be in decent condition (in the pictures, haven't physically gone to look at the machine yet). It has a hyd thumb and manual q/a, both options that i'm looking for. Just wondering what the general opinions are on these machines and what the common issues are with them. Anything in particular I should check when looking over the machine other than the regular excavator wear points? Thanks

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I have some videos that show you a few things. First is how to access info on the monitor panel.

The second is what the controls do.

And the third is the maintenance that is specified by the factory.

Good Luck!

kjkoch

We had several years ago, we run every one up to 12,000hrs before they were sold off. Only one of them was a problem child, and it started when the nut came loose on the crowd cylinder. Other than the normal hoses and cylinder reseals, they were great. I don't ever remember going into any of those engines or pumps, not like the newer common rail engines.

Phantom970

Occupation
Serial Pest
They are a great machine. Should serve you well for many many hours.
Can't think of any where in particular to look.