• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PC 1100 in NJ stuck in the mud

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
In the 5th pic it looks like its running (Smoke), but that motor must be mostly under water. I would guess it on the coast looks like the tide is going in and out. I would think salt water would really reek some havoc with that hoe.

20dub

ahhhhhh...my friend and i were just talking about this...he works at binder machinery....they sold this machine and fixed it after this dobocle...i think he said the operator drove on un tested ground...sunk right away and then the tide came in...i think it was in cape may or wildwood..i'am gonna call him and get the whole story..

mflah87

Occupation
owner of excavating company
Cashman, a big marine contractor up here had this happen to their PC1100 and I think it was down in NJ. It was in the water for 3 months because they couldnt get the machines in to pull it out when the tide was at the right point.