• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Parts question - water pump ASV SR80

kckc

Hey, not sure where to put this question so I'll start here.... Apparently I need a water pump on my ASV SR80 - freaking hell the price for the part from Terex is $1400 ! Surely I can buy elsewhere or rebuild.... Help ! Thanks K

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
I'm thinking that machine may have a Perkins engine. Might want to do a Google search for Perkins dealers. I know Cat is tied up with Perkins but would need to get a Cat number for the model you have in the ASV.

brickhead

Trackloaderparts.com is where I order all my asv parts shipping is pretty quick

walkerv

I have been ording volvo parts from midwest industrial sales up north they do terex parts also . you could try them also and see how they compare Talk to Tyson in sales He has made me some killer deals on parts so far