• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Overload of the Day

Old Doug

Not to mention how hard it would be on the axle to put the full power and torque of a large engine into it. At least with tandems or tridrives you're splitting all that torque across multiple axles.
I dont know what kind of loads or HP they have in other countries but they are running alot of single drives and tag or pushers.

skyking1

This guy passed me weaving through the traffic like a sedan in Tacoma. Looks to me like that 40 ton Cat is a weee bit off center. She has a bit of a list. I wonder if that was the first or the 5th attempt to get it centered on the trailer? I am going with 1 and done. "that's not going anywhere" LOL.
PXL_20230324_135810453~2.jpg

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
I thought it might be the front of a pusher team but that horse has no collar or any rigging, just a saddle it appears. Never seen or heard of a horse pusher team in real life.