• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Outside working shelters

dabsfabs

Just wondering what people use when working out side.

Particularly when doing operation such as line boring. As the equipment has a lot of electronics inside I don't want to get wet. And also keep worst of wind off when bore welding. I know I can block the ends of bore when welding.

I was thinking something like a dancover pop up gazebo or an old army tent? But I'm aware we have also to into account image as well, certainly in the UK.

Just wonder what every one else was using. It's more about keeping rain off. Something like this, and are they any good, as this seem to be possible easier to erect when working alone.

image.jpg

simonsrplant

Occupation
Heavy Duty Off Road RSE
Been working in northern Manitoba... The contractor I was on for had a real slick slide out haul able shop and insulated tents. Large enough for a couple D8s or 40ton hoes etc.
I'll get a picture uploaded.