• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ouch

hmearth

I found out the real meaning of pain is personal on Sunday when I went to pick up my truck after i had some work done on it I did exactly what I always tell people what not to do and payed the price.
20140817_171512.jpg
it got court in the air tail gate on my truck :pointhead

lantraxco

You're a better man than I if you can look at it and take a picture of it, they would have had to bring me in on a stretcher, unconcious.

hmearth

I had my hand on the side lock bar when my mate flicked the air control switch in the cab closing down with my fingers lucky only one was caught.
And yeh I nearly did pass out when I seen it

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
OUCH !!!! I can only imagine the language that came out of your mouth.

overworked

Might need two rags and duct tape on that one, ouch. Lots of times you just pull or bite off the loose piece and let it heal over, but that looks like a mouth full. Good luck.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Crickey Hock...you weren't kidding! You have a bit of a scratch right there. I'll let you slide on the pm's for a day or so. :)

FSERVICE

itll grow back nicely!!! you wont do that anymore tho!!! I have cut off 1 finger in a door (30 years ago) & it didn't hurt till late that evening then every time my heart beat it made the finger throb, I keep a lot better eye on where I put my hands now;)

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Well...the good news is that it'll probably feel better in a few days than it feels right now. Here's one for ya Hock. :drinkup

FSERVICE

yep your going to b just a little shorter on that finger!!! hope that's not the finger you use to pick your nose!!! (said to me by the doctor that reattached my finger) I can laugh about that now:)

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
I had exactly the same finger pinched off at the rear of the nail 8 years ago. it looked like that for about 3 weeks, then started healing well and fast. I kept it uncovered and dry as much as possible. My ortho surgeon was totally amazed how fast it healed. I told her I had plenty of practice.:D