1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Oshkosh.brand and model information

Discussion in 'Trucks' started by trombeur, Jun 30, 2021.

1. trombeur

trombeur Senior Member

Oshkosh : hello if it were possible I would like to have information and news about the brand and the most popular and widespread models, in the used market I have seen that these vehicles are used in the oil and mining, construction and forestry sectors. for their robustness, I believe they are very reliable and versatile, which are the most used and successful models?

2. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    With Oshkosh there is no certain models any better than the rest. Most of Oshkosk
    trucks are for a certain purpose and or custom built/ordered.

3. skyking1

skyking1 Senior Member

The government is a big buyer of Oshkosh. They provide most of the plows and snow blowers on airports and up in the national parks. They also supply a whole lot of fire trucks including the ones on airports.

4. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    But depending on airport or county and available funds depends on how each unit is
    spec'ed.

5. trombeur

trombeur Senior Member

thanks for the clarification, it would be more than anything else an outfitters, like Astra piacenza italiana that only makes quarry and military vehicles or magirus that makes vehicles for firefighters, thanks for the clarification it is an unknown brand in my part, I thought it built vehicles commercial or quarry construction vehicles, mammoth vehicles for transporting tanks and armored vehicles ... abrams and the like.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]