• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Orenstein & Koppel, RL7-RL3- RD100.-RD7

trombeur

Orenstein & Koppel
Hi, sorry for disturbing you, on the net I casually saw some old O&K tracked loaders and bulldozers, I think deutz engine, the series was Rl 7, RL£ for tracked loaders and RD 100 and RD 7 for dozer bulldozers, have other models been built or are they just unique models, would you have any news on these machines, thanks regards. foto?

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
In the 90's, we had a dealer in Texas that sold O&K products. However, I only remember them selling big track hoes, and some rubber tired loaders and articulated trucks. In fact, we leased some articulated trucks from them for a while. I don't think they offered the dozers or track loaders in the U.S. The articulated trucks and the loaders did use Deutz engines.