• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Opinions operating late Terex S17E versus Cat 615CII

Questionable wizard

Any operators with seat time in both? Opinions?

Terex has a fixed cutting edge and a goofy strike of plate which moves with the floor.

500 Cats built for every Terex.

Found a 2003 Terex with the 8.7L Navstar (Detroit). Not sure I have any interest but this one only has 1200 hours. It's a little shy of a cream puff (stored inside)

Never been around any.

Already own a 613

deerert295

got a 2006 615c series 2 weaker than late 613 I have operated but I think still be my choice at 3 times the price of terex self loader 500 cats for every terex for a reason. one careful open minded strict to detail operator might due fine but varied guys on it prolly go cat

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Go with the Terex if it's not to late. The Hancox bowel on the Terex is away faster to load.