• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

opinions on stone and granite block loaders in quarries and in companies in the sector

trombeur

in the large quarries of stone and marble granite, large machines are used, in addition to excavators and cranes, of huge loaders with articulated forklift type forks. the best known of course are caterpillar komatsu, volvo hitachi, liebbherr, but I have seen that the Chinese have also made large specimens, what do you think? '
18-40t-heavy-building-material-handling-equipment-forklift-front-end-loader-forks-wsm40t-china-forklift-stone-block-loader-factory-18-to-40-ton-marble-block-stone-quarry-40-ton-forklift-loader-p561544-1b.jpg

images
cat-988b-loader-weisheng-machine-loader-from-18-40ton-moving-large-granite-and-marblerocks-in-quarry-weisheng-machinery-forklift-for-marble-and-granite-quarry-in-china-p572906-3b.jpg

stone forklift wheel loader

AchejjIhR4D_L2KKWnZJffotalWlSjm_PS6SOWwVYRMM7NjapZDNh5IaWeKa9bbctLGc5wI6b0dmHd8YEfVuV-1cEPowaDxKCl0gpEx07KtVddopND8wqw

18-40t-heavy-building-material-handling-equipment-forklift-front-end-loader-forks-wsm40t-china-forklift-stone-block-loader-factory-18-to-40-ton-marble-block-stone-quarry-40-ton-forklift-loader-p561544-1b.jpg

images

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I've heard that Luigong (sp), makes more wheel loaders that anyone else. They show up in the states once in awhile but have not achieved general acceptance yet. I do see plenty of Hyundai machines from South Korea here.

BigWrench55

In my humble opinion if it says luigong. Stay away from it. My experience with that brand has been poor support, parts books are a suggestion at best and no one knows what components are on any particular machine.

trombeur

thanks your precious support, I believe it is necessary to turn to the safe caterpillar manufacturers more than 80 years of experience in the komatsu sector, volvo and liebbherr, mistake, who leaves the old way for the new, knows what he leaves does not know what he finds, the chinese believe they are not reliable enough and tested in this mimento, ancient experience modern wisdom, 80 years of experience are a nice store of technical knowledge, am I wrong?

images