• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Online service info for John Deere Powertech 4045T?

Brodiesel

Occupation
My wife makes all the $$$.
Does anyone know if there are online resources for John deere parts diagrams and service info? I am familiar with Cummins Quickserve, and CAT SIS but not John Deere, we just got our first engine in for rebuild and I need some specs, thanks.

Brodiesel

Occupation
Well I just found great parts info on the John Deere website but not service, probably have to buy a manual?

lantraxco

I don't think they have online service info, but I may be behind the times.

Depends on what it is, AG, construction, industrial, genset, but your local Deere power systems engine dealer may be helpful on service information. I use http://www.cascadeengine.com/ in Seattle, YMMV

nowing75

The deer dealer told me the corporate does not want the public to have access to the shop manuals. They are available from a company's online for a price

Brodiesel

Occupation
The deer dealer told me the corporate does not want the public to have access to the shop manuals. They are available from a company's online for a price

Pape, the local dealer, wanted $125, fair enough. I found a 551 page pdf file online woohoo!!!