• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

One liner thread

Truck Shop

Had some broken ribs a few times myself. I know the pain. At least I didn't suggest some pepper to get a sneezing fit going!

I know you were joking, and broken ribs are no picnic. In 84 I suffered 11 broken ribs in a jeep roll over. The last thing a person with broken ribs needs is to laugh, cough, sneeze or even
pass gas.

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Got 3 ribs permanently knocked in from getting hit in vest from bullet in war, that put me on driving only detail and off the front lines for few weeks. Felt like a sledge hammer to the chest, rage ensued that ended up getting me back on my feet and he took the room temperature challenge.

War does not determine who is right – only who is left

seatwarmer

Occupation
Enterprise Engineer
brainfart: Like me wanted to post in the picture thread and ended up in the wrong one.
eesh: I don't know, something is wrong, what the hell
eeeeeeeessssh: WTF, big F*up etc